Prescott Park in downtown Portsmouth has long attracted locals and tourists alike with its historic backdrop and waterfront views. But over the last few years it’s also attracted a fair amount of controversy. At issue is both the history and future of the park.
- Ultra-Efficient Apartment Buildings In Portland And Boston Are Part Of “Big Wave”
- In Connecticut And Rhode Island, Federal Rail Decision Seen As Win For Preservationists
- At NGA, Governors Outline Long Fight Against Opioid Crisis
- The Challenge and Necessity of Providing Health Care for People Who Are Homeless
- Library Services And Programs Imperiled In New England