Ask any fourth grader, Statehouse tour guide or civically engaged Granite Stater about the size of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, and they’ll likely have one oft-cited number at the ready: 400, the largest of any state in the nation and among the largest in the English-speaking world.
- ‘We’re Just Hoping For A Miracle’: Hurricane Maria Evacuees Brace For End Of Housing Assistance
- Teaching Kids That Connecticut History Goes Beyond White Guys
- Hartford Rail Line Revives ‘Gateway To New England’
- Entrepreneurs In Vermont Put Kombucha To “Spirited” Use
- Maine Voters Choose To Keep New Ranked-Choice System